Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kung Fu Panda Review, Part 2.

(Rant continued from Part 1...) Why the heck shouldn’t the Tiger feel a little ticked? I’m not saying The Tiger should take his anger out on the innocent town, but a little anger is justified.

Because here is the thing: The Perfect Warrior job title... I’m assuming that is like every other civil service position. There is a test you have to take, and then all the scores are posted somewhere and the person that scores the highest gets the job.

If I take the test to work at the Post Office, and after taking the test the Post Office calls me up and says, ‘yeah, you didn’t get the job’, and I ask, ‘why?’, and if the Post Office replies, ‘Yeah.. you just didn’t.’, I’m going to be a little pissed. Granted, I’m not going to be pissed off enough to wreak a town, but I’m still going to be a little pissed. Lawyers are going to get called. Civil Defense Attornies are going to notified. It’s kind of Un-American just to accept the ‘no’. Getting told ‘no’ without an explination is something that sounds more Iranian or North Korean-like. This ‘Wise Turtle’ is sounding more and more like the ‘Ayatollah’ Turtle.

No comments: